The gaZsens Ex-I Combustible Gas Sensor with transmitter having measuring range of 0-100% LEL. Model gaZsens Ex-I is certified for flameproof Ex-I 'd' & weather proof by CIMFR, Dhanbad (Formerly known CMRI), tobe used in hazardous area for the detection of flammable gases Refer Chart. The detection is via a single pair of catalytic beads which provide reliable and stable detection. The gaZsens Ex-I combustible gas sensor having typical lifetime of five years, with a three-wire 4-20 mA output following the industry standard.
- CIMFR certified. Designed to flameproof as per IS 2148:2004 (IEC60079- 1/2001) & Weatherproof as per IS 12063-1987 (IEC 60529-1989) for use in hazardous area application.
- IP 55 sensor housing with a choice of threads. Flexibility for all installations.
- Direct replacement for sensor filament.
- Poison resistant catalytic beads. Proven, fast, reliable sensing technology with a typical 5 year lifetime.
- Offshore, onshore, petrochemical and chemical industries.
- Water treatment; semiconductor fabrication.
- Gas processing plants.
- Compressor stations.
- LNG plants.
- Sewage & Water treatment plants.
- Gas Turbines.
- Pharmaceutical & Steel Industries.